Thursday, July 12, 2012

Little Lila Boo

Little Lila is finally getting much bigger! I'll write a more detailed post when I haven't just written five others and it's not midnight.  Let's just summarize with things are finally much much better.  I'll write a detailed post on the ups and downs of the last two months and her little hospital stay and month with a yucky tube in her nose.  She is a much happier baby now who is sleeping in her own bassinet, eating a little summer squash, sitting up by herself, and almost crawling.  She has two teeth now and hit sixteen pounds this week!! Hard to believe she was still ten something seven weeks ago!

First day home from the hospital.
Favorite toy.
                                    
Tried to get a pic of the two bottom teeth with no luck, but check our her long eyelashes.










This is what happens the last week when I actually broke eye contact and she could see that I was there but not interacting with her.

This is why I hide in the kitchen when she is in the living room not daring to make eye contact.  She looks like the pictures above until she sees me and realizes she is not being held.  Then, instantly crying and kicking.  Apparently six straight months of being held has it's consequences.  Who knew?

No comments: