Thursday, July 12, 2012

Dance Recital

Anna had her first dance recital on June 9th.  There were a lot of rules and drama surrounding the preperations for the dance recital and I was starting to regret having her do it until the day of the program.  She rocked it up there on stage and completed the whole dance.  When she came running back stage she looked up at me and could hardly contain her excitement.  She said, " Mom, that was so awesome!" She couldn't wait to get back out there for her tumbling number.  Totally worth the money and prep  :) I do think we'll try the more low key gymnastics route this next year and see how that goes.  Her routine was done to the splish splash I was taking a bath music.... I did take some illegal video of the performance but I have no idea how to post that







No comments: