Thursday, July 12, 2012

July Fourth

 For the fourth we got to do something that we have never been able to do since we moved here, which was all spend the day together! It happened to fall on Wednesday which is Kurt's day off and Dustin was able to take the day off.  We all went the the Pinehurst parade where the kids caught candy and ate ice cream. We came home for naps and then went to the Donahue's for a bar-b-que and firework show on their street.



Love that big boy missing a tooth smile.



 I've discovered that I have a over the top ridiculous fear of children and sparklers, I finally had to stop watching because I was annoying even myself with all my comments of reminding everyone to be careful and still.
The ever important cherries while watching fireworks.
It was a great family day and I'm very grateful for all the freedoms that our family enjoys in this beautiful country.  I know we take much for granted every day, and it was good to reflect on the blessings we have.

No comments: