Tuesday, August 5, 2008

why?????

This is the question that I ask my self daily, and especially yesterday, as I entered my bedroom to find....
This is in case you can't tell an entire 4 oz. size of a specialty diaper rash cream that you have to buy from a pharmacy. The rest of the contents of the container were all over Jackson's arms hands and the floor. Given the creams job of repelling water, not the easiest thing to clean off of people or electronics. It was definitely one of those days as later in the day when I was napping and thought Jackson was too, he had gotten up snuck into the bathroom and gotten out all of my nail polish, two hand soaps, and bathroom spray. Luckily I awoke before mayhem broke lose. To top of the day in bath Jackson was able to reach my creamy facial cleaner and happily spread it all over the bath tub. A day in the life of Jackson. I don't know why, it was like the third time in a week that things of that consistency ended up all over my tv. Why.

1 comment:

mindy1221 said...

Well... I'm sure you know the "why"... :) As the mother of two boys (now 16 and 18) I can empathize. Just know that you are not alone and this will only lead to further exploration and discovery of many slimy and gooey substances to which you may find yourself exclaimng "What!" instead of "Why?" Prepare yourself!