Friday, August 1, 2008

what a difference two weeks makes

Here are some old photos to show all of you just how big I got. Prepare for jaw dropping. I can't believe I'm even posting these for all to see, but every time i see the 38 week picture I am astounded and stare, so I will allow you to do the same. Go ahead have a good laugh at my expense you know you want to.

Here is 36 weeks, big but not too bad, still looks somewhat human.....

and then there was two weeks later, luckily my only two more days of pregnancy after this.




2 comments:

Ella said...

Holy Freak. I had no idea it had gotten that big! I totally regret not taking a bare belly picture because it really does make it look all the more insane. I totally remember getting that big. It makes me excited to get pregnant.

caseynjason said...

Wabang! Holy cow! That is just insane. Really. :)