Saturday, April 12, 2008

Green Day

OK, so I'm not very dedicated to blogging it seems. I can't believe that over a month has gone by and people are threatening me if I don't post. So, I'll begin back at Green Day which was on Saint Patrick's day. I decided to make the whole day about everything green. We wore green clothes and cooked green eggs (with spinach, surprisingly good) and ham and green milk. We read the book Green Eggs and Ham way to many times.



We went for a walk and found green stuff like the obvious grass and leaves, and then had green smoothies which consisted of one of those "naked" green drinks that has a bunch of fruit and weird stuff like broccoli and spinach and green algae, mixed with ice. Jackson absolutely loved it but I thought it tasted like broccoli and garlic. Jackson drank all of his....


and then mine. We also had avacado dip with all kinds of green veggies and pita chips, Jackson gave all of the veggies a try and then stuck to the pita chips.

The day finished off with a big green cupcake which made


Jackson very happy.





No comments: