Saturday, March 1, 2008

20 weeks pregnant with new hair

Well, I was caught up, so much for that. A lot has happened this month, including the expanding of my belly. We found out that we are having a girl. Kurt was more excited over the fact that he was right and I was wrong than the fact it was a girl. We are both thrilled and I am finally beginning to believe it and buy some pink. And so it begins.... It will be a miracle if we can decide on a name as we currently do not have even one that we are both on board with. I went home to visit my sister and made it just in time for her to have her little guy who they named Kade. He is still in the NICU as he was only 32 weeks, but is doing pretty well. I also had a hormonal few days and decided to chop of my hair and try a home highlighting kit. The haircut turned out well, the hair color, well to say it didn't turn out would be a gross understatement. My hair was an awful shade of orange and my friend who used the same color had bleach blond white hair (we were both the same shade to begin with). We made emergency appts. at a salon the next day and had corrective colors done. I wish I had a picture to show the before, but it isn't on my camera, so here's the after which is much better, but still not what I was going for.



I think it looks more blond in real life but maybe it's just me.






Finally, a belly!


No comments: