Saturday, April 12, 2008

Look at my curly hair

Just thought I'd share a couple of quick pictures for all of you to see just how long I've let my son's hair get lately. I'm getting a lot of pressure from Kurt as well as Dustin and Kaysha to cut his hair already. I don't know if it is the fact that he won't be my little baby soon or what but I feel this need to keep him looking like a little boy for as long as possible and I love the curls, I think it suits his wild personality. I think he has plenty of years ahead of him to have a big boy hair cut which I have already tried out on him, for the record, when he was younger. I like the wild curls better, so you all can weigh in and let me know what you think. I will admit it looks a little crazy here after nap, but Jackson is a little crazy so........





No comments: