Sunday, August 22, 2010

End of the summer beach trip

My friend Jen and I decided to forsake all sanity and take all of our kids together to the beach last weekend and stay overnight in a hotel with all of the kids piled in. It actually went amazingly well with the only bummer being my children's inability to sleep in. Anna was up bright and early at 5:45 but it was one day so we survived. And considering Anna slept in the living room area with us we had to go to bed by 10:30, which hasn't happened in about 3 months for me, so I was well rested. We cheaped out and brought all of our food only spending 5.00 on ice cream for the kids. It was definitely worth the 120.00 it cost us both for two days of beach fun.








Burying your kids in the sand is fun. I'm serious. This was almost the best part of the trip for me, I'm not sure why...