Sunday, December 13, 2009

Let's Catch up... October events...

Ok, so I haven't posted forever. October was an eventful and busy month, so I'll post some pictures from the main events and do a quick catch up. I finished my masters classes that I had to have for my board certification (insert sigh of relief), had a birthday...


went on a long overdue (as in we haven't been away together in 9 years since our honeymoon) two night stay at Myrtle beach. A special thank you to Kaysha and Dustin who watched our children for two and a half days so we could enjoy our weekend together. It was glorious. Runs on the beach, late night dinners and movies, trying desperately to sleep in knowing we could but our bodies not allowing us to due to the training our children have provided. It was great and we plan on doing it again much sooner.






Jackson had a class field trip to an Alpaca farm which was suprisingly fun.


And finally finshed the last of my projects for Anna's room. ( This looked much better once it was dry, but it's the only pic I have to document my projects for her room :)
A seperate post for Halloween to follow and we are done with October.



1 comment:

Ella said...

Wow, I love the A. And that's such a cute pic of you and Kurt. You look like you're so relaxed! It's so good you asked someone to take that. Matt and I have zero pics of our honeymoon because we never asked anyone!