Tuesday, December 15, 2009

First Time Cooking with Mom

Anna is still little enough to sit in her bumbo and she loves to, so I put it up on the counter and we made some banana bread together. She loved it and so did I. I'm sure this is the first of many cooking experiences together.
I'm not a bad mom, we don't use eggs because of Jackson's allergy :)

This began Anna's obsession with spices. She now goes crazy and says her approximation of spices everytime she sees me open the cabinet. I don't really know why but she loves to hold three at a time and walk around with them and put them in and out of things and roll them around. I couldn't find garlic salt the other day and Jackson found it for me in the living room coffee table drawer. Thank goodness for his memory, if he sees something one time he does not forget it!






2 comments:

caseynjason said...

Very cute! She is looking more like Jackson! I love baking with the kids...but wait until 4 at a time want a turn putting stuff in....grrrr....

Noah and Isaiah's Momma said...

Hey, I think we have the same kitchen counters, lol!