Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our new house

Here are a few pictures of our new home that people have been requesting. It is finally starting to feel like home. I have so many projects still to complete, but I figure none of them will happen until October when I'm done with school, so this is it for now. :)

In this one you can see the giant pantry that I originally freaked out about, but now love.

I can't believe I'm actually posting a picture of the kid's messy playroom, but it's a playroom so that's what it's suppposed to look like right?
The view from our back deck. It's so fun to have a backyard now! Living in a duplex for three years has really made us appreciate our home and all of the things we can do now like let Jackson play in a pool in the backyard, or ride his bike on the street and take walks right outside our door, we are loving it here.
























2 comments:

caseynjason said...

Wow, the house looks so cute! I love, love, love the floor and colors of the walls.

Gene said...

What a goregous home! Beautiful!!!