Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I want to be Church

I just wanted to share a funny story about Jackson. Jackson has begun to pretend to be different things and wants to be called by that throughout the day. The other day he came out of his room and told me that he wanted to be church. I was confused and told him that we did not have church that day, just a day at home. He said no, I want to be church. I told him I didn't know what he meant, and he told me that he needed Daddy's tie. I gave him Kurt's tie and he went and got a church shirt out of his closet and his church pants and shoes. He put them all on and then came out and said "there I'm church." I then told him to go sit down for lunch and he told me, "no, I'm not Jackson call me church, I'm church. " So I had to call him church for the rest of the day. Where do they get this stuff.















1 comment:

Marisa said...

I will have to remember to call him "church" tomorrow. And we'll have to sing "Once there was a snowman" too! Seriously, way to go on those jammies. How adorable! At least they weren't too small, because he can still grow into them! And that Annabelle is soooo super sweet! I love her soft belly and happy eyes.