Sunday, November 2, 2008

A fun day at the pumpkin patch

Here are a bunch of pictures from our fun day at a local pumpkin farm. They have a big wooden playground in cool shapes like a train, ship, and castle. They have an area to ride trykes and gross stuff like fried pickles. They have a deal where if you pick your pumpkin from the field and it is bigger than 30 lbs. it's only 15.00 no matter the size, so it was Dustin's mission to find the biggest he could, and he did pretty well at around 65 lbs. It was our first really crisp fall day and it was so fun.




























Dustin's pumpkin.






My little pumpkin.








My cake made with love for all to enjoy but me. I have discovered that I still love to bake even if I can't eat any of it.








1 comment:

Marisa said...

Monique, what a neat cake! My kids wish I did that one this year. But I'm like you- really trying hard to NOT eat any sweets. It's sort of hard at Halloween, but I made it. Phew.