Sunday, September 21, 2008

pretty pretty princess

Here are some pictures of Annabelle in her very girly, frilly dress bought by Nana for her blessing day. It's the exact dress that I thought I would never want that, it turns out, I couldn't live with out. There are a bunch of family pictures that Dustin took with his camera that I will post after he sends them to me, so for now it's just Annabelle. Her blessing went exactly the way her Daddy feared, with her breaking into loud tears right as I handed her to him. She cried pretty loudly until about half way through and then stopped crying in time for her to look around as he held her up for everyone to see.
Annabelle's not so sure about all of the poof.....


But she comes around.


Just because, baby feet are cute.

2 comments:

caseynjason said...

Oh she is so sweet! I love the smiles!

Unknown said...

She is gorgeous!! Can't wait until our sons and daughters can all play together.