Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's been so long I almost forgot how.....

OK, so no surprise to anyone I am horrible at blogging. I'm guessing I'm not going to get any better at it once baby number two arrives, so I'm going to stop apologizing, this is who I am. I'm going to post as much as I can tonight but they are probably going to be out of order and all over the place because I'm so behind. I'm going to start with the post recent and head back. I'm 36 weeks pregnant today which is a pretty big accomplishment, come tomorrow I will have carried longer than with Jackson which was the big goal. One more shot to the hip and I'm free to have her. I'm ashamed to say that when I had a strong bout of contractions this week my first thought was you can not come out until I get my hair cut, knowing it would be forever until I had the chance again. So mission accomplished here's the new 'do......

This was my mid-life sticking my tongue out at my mom. When I was growing up I always wanted bangs and my mom would never let me have them so I finally decided to try it at 26. I finally got the bad orange hair color completely taken away, yeah, worth every penny.

1 comment:

caseynjason said...

Love it, love it, love it. Bangs look great on you. Not going to show the belly, huh? (Not that I blame you...) You look great.