Saturday, July 30, 2011

Christmas 2010







A pictorial entry to remember Christmas by since it is July and I have six months to catch up on...

The night before Christmas...


















The aftermath...
We had a great low key Christmas this year. It was just us Christmas morning and it was really relaxing and nice. It was really fun to have both of the kids really into it and excited for Santa. We had some friends over for Christmas eve and played corny christmas games that I played growing up. It was great. Jackson said his favorite part was eating gingerbread cookies and Anna said it was opening her presents. My best part of Christmas came a day late...












It definitely counted as a White Christmas in my book and will probably be the closest we will after have. I think ended up with around 10 inches if I remember correctly. It was awesome, it snowed all day long.


































No comments: