Friday, February 25, 2011

No more catching up

I've decided my problem with keeping up with the blog is that I get overwhelmed when I get behind and then the whole blog becomes aversive to me because I feel like I have to go back and catch up on everything that has happened. From here on out I'm going to post when I have a chance and let myself of the hook if I miss stuff. Some posts are better than none at all right? I'm hoping this will change my aversion to the blog and help me to stay more current. I guess time will tell.

2 comments:

Noah and Isaiah's Momma said...

I turned on mobile blogging so I could make a post from my cell phone. It worked really great when we were on vacation. It's so easy to take a pic with my phone and send it to the blog. I post it and then add more of the story to it later.

bakerfam said...

How Do you do that?