Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas

Here is the it's almost too late to even post, post for Christmas. In my defense we switched internet providers and for some reason it will not let me upload pictures. Everytime I try it knocks me off and then I have to reconnect and try again and again one picture at a time... ok I feel my heartrate rising just writing about it. Hopefully this will be resolved soon, in the meantime, here are the pictures I could get to load.

Jackson's much anticipated green lightsaber and star wars jammies set to go with. He spends 3/4 of his life in jammies so this was a good gift to receive.



I love the true to life reaction of Anna opening her doll from Santa. As soon as she got the wrapping off she said "off" to get the box off. The baby has a bottle that makes sucking sounds and then cries when the bottle is taken off. She loves it and pats her saying "ahh" and telling us to "hug" her whenever she cries.
The tutu's I made were a big hit and she said"on" the minute she saw them. As soon as she had one on she cuddled her baby and kept insisting, "All done, eat" every time someone would open a present or give her one to open. She was done and wanted to get to her favorite pastime, eating.

It was a great day and so fun to have a Christmas morning with two kids who were excited to open gifts and get into the whole Santa part of Christmas. Jackson even set out carrots for the reindeer the night before and insisted that we not only set them outside, but in a bowl in the middle of the yard because,"The reindeer can't come inside and the sleigh won't be able to fit on the porch for the reindeer to reach the carrots". So true. Ahh, writing the blog makes me excited for next year already :)

1 comment:

Ella said...

the pic of anna looking at the baby is priceless! Tutu looks great!