Saturday, October 3, 2009

Moore County Fair

Kaysha and I decided to take the kids to the Moore County fair a couple of weeks ago. We really had no idea what to expect and arrived the first time at 1:00 in the afternoon on Fri only to find out it didn't start until 5. So we packed the kids back in the car went home for naps and came back that evening. Luckily Jackson was a champ about the whole thing, as I think I would have thrown quite the tantrum if I was told that I was going to the fair, gotten out, looked at all of the rides, and was then told to get back in the car to go home and take naps instead. We had a great time and Jackson was fearless, wanting to ride the ferris wheel and any ride he was tall enough to ride. Kurt had no idea what we were going to and was seriously bummed when he found out he had missed Jackson's first ferris wheel and fair ride experience. Other firsts included corn dogs which were kind of good in a disgusting way.
very blurry, but too cute to pass up.


I know that there are way to many pictures, but I am terrible at weeding them out, power on, you are half way through.


I was worried that once Jackson got up there he would be scared, but he was fearless.

I wish there was a way to get you to understand how fun it was to watch Jackson in this ride. It was kind of a rough ride that whips you around the corners really fast, and when I saw him whip around the first corner and bump his head on the back I thought he was going to be upset, but he was laughing hysterically. Every time he would whip around the corners, both times he rode it, he laughed this crazy, hysterical laughter that only happens if something is really reallygreat. Kaysha and I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt. It was definately the highlight of the night, and worth the ridiculous amount of money they charge you in those places.








No comments: