Thursday, March 19, 2009

New tie for church


Here are some pictures of Jackson in his first big boy tie for church, he wore it every day for the first two weeks with everything, including jammies.


Side note: Have you ever seen the episode of friends where Monica and Chandler need to take engagement pictures, but Chandler can't give a natural smile and has an awful cheesy face that he gives everytime someone brings out a camera, we've decided that's Jackson is Chandler. We simply cannot get a natural looking smile, or get him to look at the camera when we try. This is the best I can get. He's cute anyway, cheesy grin or not.

2 comments:

Ella said...

He is cute, I'll give you that, but forgive me for saying this: Does he need a haircut already? Is that one big wave on top? Perhaps it's just the picture making it look weird but it is striking me as a missionary circa 1992. Is that my job to tell you that or did I just cross the line? Don't worry, it is still much better than my daughter's hair that everyday looks like a thin stringy mop.

Marisa said...

Very handsome boy and tie! On the smiling thing, Ryan is soon to be 8 years old, and he STILL cannot give me a real smile... what is that!!!!????