Sunday, January 27, 2008

4 months pregnant



Ok, so I feel like I can start using months now instead of weeks, as it seems more official and sounds more pregnant. I have been feeling the little kiddo kicking around with those tiny little feet for about a week now, especially if I drink OJ which seems to send him/her into a frenzy. We will find out next week which we can refer to. I would love to report that I am looking incredibly pregnant at this point, however it seems I am destined to stay at the akward fat yet not pregnant stage forever. Occasionally the most bizzare thing will happen and the baby will move forward and I will not be able to lay on my stomach and will actually look quite pregnant. This has only lasted a day at the most and then is gone. I am however getting to still sleep quite comfortably on my stomach and wear all my jeans and clothes, so I'm sure when I'm huge I'll wonder why I was in such a rush. And I promise next time I take these pictures to actually wear make up, do hair, etc..

No comments: