Thursday, July 12, 2012

Seven Years old

Jackson turned seven last month and I feel like he aged about a year in the last two months.  He seems SO seven years old all of the sudden and let me tell you seven feels a lot older than six.  I also feel by the way that it significantly ages me instantly to say that I have a seven year old. We did a split shift family day with Kurt taking the kids up to Monkey Joe's in the morning and I took them out to Panera for dinner and then shopping with Jackson's birthday money.




I just wrote a post last month about Jackson so not a whole lot has changed.  He is an incredibly sweet and sensitive little guy who would do anything for his sisters and loves to make everyone happy.  He loves to read and is zipping through third grade chapter books. I'm so proud of this little guy and happy he is the leader of our little troop.

No comments: